Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Placing New Posts Over at Dennys Food and Recipes

*** Check out my newest food blog where all 3 food blogs are now combined into one easy place to search for your favorite recipes or try something new!





From Denny: The way the online world has changed so much in the past year it's time to pare back down to just a few blogs. Most people find a blogger through search engines, social sites and blog or rss directories now.

There is so much great news going on that it's just plain easier to place post drafts all in one place when I'm grabbing research and links to write a post. I've experimented the past year with various themes and niche only blogs only to find out my instincts were right all along and the so-called internet experts were wrong: generalized blogs do get more traffic over small niche blogs. So, my niche blogs are getting combined so I can stretch out a bit more, put my elbows on the table and write about all the other goodies I've wanted to include but was constrained by the narrow niche writing.

I'm leaving up this blog as an archive. Why spoil all those wonderful links littered all over the internet? You will still find all the posts here also over at Dennys Food and Recipes - even the funny posts.

Google and the other search engines keep changing their requirements and bloggers have to keep jumping through hoops. Who knows? If the web world changes yet again then I'll adapt yet again. :) Such is life in the fast lane.

I'll be writing on fav food stories and news, posting recipes for everything from pasta to chocolate to Louisiana food to the newest trends in beverages and international food. Come check out Dennys Food and Recipes where you can find all - in one place - all the posts of my three food blogs! And please join me on Google Friend Connect too! :)


*** THANK YOU for all your support this past year as it's been fun writing for you. I enjoy researching to find those little gems to bring back home for you! :)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain